Monday, March 1, 2010

This is a MUST SEE

HOLY MOLY. Talk about some serious blogging neglect. I suppose I go in phases with this thing. Well, good news- I am emerging from the winter darkness and have TONS of topics to blog about, so I will begin chipping away at them as best I can. The first thing I want to share with you is this PROFOUND video from this year's TED Conference. It is Jamie Oliver (who is apparently a famous chef) talking about the importance of teaching our children about food. Check it out:

2 comments:

  1. Laney!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I was just updating my new tab that's "about me" and put a link to your blog - I hope that's okay.....I do have to credit you with a lot of the knowledge I have now regarding health, food, and fitness.......anyhow. Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi! Gosh I haven't written on this blog in over a year.. A better blog to follow is our Rip City Fitness blog :) ripcityfitness.blogspot.com. We post lots of health and fitness stuff, recipes, videos, and other cool stuff. I should do something more with this one though, thanks for reminding me that it's here, haha! Love you too girlie, I'll check out your blog too!

    ReplyDelete