Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Taking it easy this week

This week I am listening to myself.. Other things are going on in my life that are requiring a certain amount of energy, so I am only training if I want to. It is a good time to just take it easy and only do what I want to do.. Next week I'll be back on track with my regular training schedule.

Today I just felt like doing a bunch of different things instead of a WOD:

20 V-Ups
20 Arch-Ups
20 Side Arches each side
20 Lemon Squeezes
40 Russian Twists
2 Sets of stairs
(all with client Zach)

10 Muscle Ups from knees
10 Dips
3x5 Strict Pullups
3x10 GHD Sit-Ups
3x10 GHD Back Extensions
3x5 GHD Side Arches
100 Double Unders for time= 3:23
2x20 Squats & Lunges + 45# weight vest
10 Bent knee wall handstand drill
Hips, Knees, & Ankles Pre-hab (Ramman learned at the GB Seminar, really good stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment