Tuesday, March 10, 2009

3.10.09

GB WOD:

Perform the following:
3 sets: 1-3 XR Strap HSPU to 1-3 Bulgarian Dips to 1-3 MU Transitions to 1-3 Bulgarian L-sit Pull-ups to BL to FL
3x5 Tick Tocks

Finish with 2x10 Wall Extensions

Since I can't exactly do anything consecutively on the rings, I broke it up into modified movements, one after another.
Here's what I did:

3 Rounds-
R1=HSPU on parallettes w/ band assistance and a bit of a spot 3x/R2=on rings w/ band assistance and spot 3x/R3= same as R2 2x
Bulgarian Dips 2/2/2 (this was my first time doing these so they weren't that great..)
MU Transition w/ band assistance 2/1/2
Bulgarian L-sit Pullup R1=1 on my own, 2 spotted/R2=1 on my own/R3=3 spotted
Tucked BL 1/1/1
Tucked FL 1/1/1

Seeing as how this workout completely fried my upper body (and was also extremely humbling and frustrating) I didn't do the tick tocks after my 3 rounds. The "ring series" was plenty of strength work for me today, I would have needed a spotter and I'm guessing that the tick tocks would have been hideously poor form.

2x10 Wall Extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment