Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time To Vote!

Today is the last day before everyone on the Gymnastic Bodies forum votes for who they think should win free tuition to the Seminar in May. I hope I win. I've been working really hard with these workouts that are pretty much meant for male gymnasts. It's a difficult program and at times I just want to stop doing it because I feel like I'm not making very many strength gains (and because I haven't gotten my muscle up yet). But then, I'll have a good day and I'll see how much stronger I have gotten in other areas (like the ring handstands), and I keep going. Why? Mostly to be able to achieve certain gymnastic and parkour skills, and partly just because it's a challenge.

Here's today's WOD..

Complete four rounds:
30 Bucket Circles
20 Wheels
30' Ag Walks

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

notes:
1) Go directly from Bucket Circles to Wheels to Ag Walks.
2) Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

My Bucket Circles:

1 comment:

  1. You sexy hot lunatic! I love that I can see videos and photos of you on here!!! Wow. Fun to read about everything you are up to. xoxo

    ReplyDelete