Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Annie"


Today I did a CrossFit wod, some backbend kickover practice, and I went to a Parkour open gym and practiced some Parkour skills.. Fun stuff!

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10 reps of
Double Unders
Sit-Ups
11:28
Better than my last time, but still pretty slow.. Messed up too many times with the double unders.

16 reps of backbend kickovers (8 each side) with feet landing elevated on stacked panel mats.. Lowered the mats with each rep, down to 2 panels.

Parkour skills:
Precision Jumps- from 1 ft high to 4 ft high
Lazy Vaults
Speed Vaults
Wall Runs- 7 ft wall, got it! :D
Rail balancing and walking (walked twice across a 20 ft rail, about 3 ft high)
Rope Climb x2 (the rope had knots in it about every 1.5 ft so I was able to do NO FEET for about 5 grips! Never done that before!) :D

I have to wake up a 4:15am tomorrow morning. At work at 4:50am. That is an OBSCENE time to have to be awake. It's my newly acquired shift at march wellness (waking up that early definitely does NOT equate to "wellness" in my opinion), every Wednesday 4:50am-noon. OMG, this is going to suck. I think I deserve a 12oz soy latte every Wednesday as long as I have to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment