Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Foolish Me

First sign that I needed a rest day: I woke up at 9am and couldn't drag my ass out of bed until 11.
Second sign I needed a rest day: Digestive symptoms flared up.
Third sign I needed a rest day: Gymnastics class didn't even sound fun.

I am exhausted. I went too many days in a row with out a rest day. I need to be more disciplined with 3 days on 1 day off, and maybe even 2 on 1 off when I'm tired. I also need to pick better days to try and do 2 WODs... Monday was not the right day to do a double because both workouts were super intense. Even though I KNOW that it's better to train SMARTER than HARDER, I still strap myself up once in a while trying to be super woman or something. So today, mad chillin' is in order since I only have 2 clients all day. Watching "The Biggest Loser", drinking lots of water, and eating plenty. Sounds like a good day to me.

1 comment:

  1. "Even though I KNOW that it's better to train SMARTER than HARDER, I still strap myself up once in a while trying to be super woman or something."

    I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete