Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 hours left..

..In the Gymnastic Bodies contest and I am down 24-21.. Bummed. There's still time for a miraculous comeback, so I am keeping my fingers crossed, but it's not looking good. Super bummed. Thank you to all my peeps who took the time to register for the forum and vote for me! Your support is MUCH appreciated!!

Did the posted GB WOD from yesterday today with my CrossFit Portland training crew :D Thanks for all your support guys!! I love training with you!

Complete four rounds:
1 minute Wall Runs (I was SUPER stoked that I was actually able to do this for the full minute every round!! Form isn't that great but so much stronger!)
10 Korean Dips (I did 8 each round, also MUCH stronger than the last wod with korean dips.)
20' Arch/Hollow Snaps (Always nervous about the sciatic pain with this one, but did not feel it this time :D )

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

Then went to gymnastics class tonight (at Omega) worked a lot of BASICS, which was great:
Pullovers x5
Arch/Hollow Swings
Leg Lifts
P-Bar Handstands x10 (actually held one by myself for about 4 seconds, progress!)
Various trampoline skills..
Support holds on rings 3x10
Inverted hang to back lever attempt x3

Video: Wall Runs-


I've been reading up on a lot of nutrition stuff this week and will write about it over the next couple of days. I have finally admitted to myself that I have a sugar problem :( It is slight compared to most people, but CrossFitters are not like most people.. so I need to address it. I am going to Robb Wolf's Nutrition Certification in June here in Portland, and I'm fired up to make some changes! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment